If you’re like me, winter is just a strugglebus of a season where you constantly dream of spring. Honestly, December is the only winter month I enjoy; it all goes downhill until late March for me.
While there are many reasons to love spring, I think we can all agree that there are a few main reasons that nearly everyone can agree on.
- Flowers start to pop up everywhere and you can actually grow things. Who doesn’t love being able to plant and nurture a flower? Okay, there’s probably a lot of people who hate gardening but for those of us who kinda like it, spring is the season!
- It starts to get warmer, but it’s not mid-summer level heat where your face feels like its melting.
- Rain and more rain! I know rain can be icky if you’re dressed up nice and on your way to a fancy shindig, but any other time, rain is a blessing. Get out your rain boots!
- It’s wedding and festival season! Some people may groan a bit about wedding season and okay, I get you, but weddings are usually beautiful affairs. So long as nobody makes a badly-timed declaration during the best man’s speech. And spring festivals are great! Music festivals, health and wellness festivals, you name it, they got it these days.
- Here comes the sun! It starts to get much lighter throughout the day in spring, which means you can get out of work at 5 and still have a few hours of sunlight. The more of an adult you are, the more this will fascinate you.